- All bookings should be made thru email: email@example.com
- Acceptance of booking must be at least 10 days prior to travel date.
- Reservations shall only be confirmed upon payment of the total amount due.
- Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result in auto release of all confirmed services.
- All confirmed reservations (e.g. flight, hotel, transfer & tours) are non-refundable. Any amendment, cancellations in flights, hotel, transfer and tours is subject to penalty fee.
- Final Voucher will be issued after full payment has been made.
- A non-refundable 50% down payment must be deposited for booking reservation and total balance due must be settled thirty (30) days before the travel date.
- REDPOSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC. accepts payment thru:
- Bank Deposits / Online (Cash basis only)
- Debit/Credit Card payments thru PayPal (with additional charges)
- A copy of deposit/payment slip should be submitted and emailed to us as soon as possible to guarantee the reservation.
- Please see below bank details :
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Bonifacio Global City Branch – 0192
Account Name: REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC.
Savings Account no: 001923-1322-75
Banco de Oro
BGC- The Infinity Tower
Account Name: REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL AND TOURS INC
Savings Account no: 00823-0016343
Fort – South of Market Branch
Account Name: REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC
Savings Account no: 319-3-31916075-3
RATES & VALIDITY
- All rates are nett and non-commissionable.
- Additional charge during peak and blackout periods.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
- Kindly take note that rates are still subject to change and not guaranteed unless confirmed.
- In the event that there will be a sudden changes of transport costs, hotel room rates, government taxes and surcharges, REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC. has the right to make changes of rates at any time before you book including any special rates that we may offer from time to time.
- Standard check in time is at 1400H and standard check out time is 1200H. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400H. Late checkouts will automatic charge for one more night.
- All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Please be reminded to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category you are staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
- Payments for confirmed bookings are non-refundable. Rebooking of hotel room should be advised for at least 30 days prior to your arrival but is subject to availability of room(s) on your preferred check-in/check-out.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND DESTINATIONS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately. Your travel documents are valuable and should be safeguard as if they were cash. It is not always possible to replace travel documents in the case of loss, theft, damage, etc.
- Prior to booking international travel, we recommend that you review any Philippine Government’s prohibitions, warnings and advisories applicable to your destinations. By offering travel to any particular destination, we do not represent that travel in such destination is safe or without risk.
- You further agree that in connection with your activities, you will not permit the use of our services or website by anyone that resides or is staying in a country for which such use is prohibited under Philippine regulations.
- Please be reminded that the guest(s) should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
- Travellers assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby release the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
- In case of force majeure e.g. technical or maintenance problems with transportation, cancellations or rescheduling of flights by the airline or by the main charter company, war or treat of war, civil strike, industrial disputes, emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC. will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other travel partners.
- If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the hotel or the tour operator immediately. Should they be unable to resolve the matter, please immediately contact us. If you fail to timely contact us, we will not be permitted the opportunity to investigate your complaint and attempt to rectify any error while you are away, and this may affect your rights under this agreement.
- Travel insurance is a vital part of your arrangements. We strongly recommend that you have taken out adequate insurance for the duration of your journey. Travel insurance is a mandatory element of some travel arrangements. We may be able to arrange travel insurance to be provided to you, furnish you a quote, and answer any queries you may have regarding the insurance.
- REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC. is acting as intermediary for suppliers in selling travel – related products and services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.)
- REDPOPSICLE TRAVEL & TOURS INC. shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members.